|Category of Personal Information Collected by Bolt:
|Disclosed by Bolt for a Business Purpose?
|Categories of Third Parties to which Personal Information is Disclosed by Bolt for a Business Purpose
|Identifiers. A real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, IP address, email address, account name, or other similar identifiers.
|Personal information categories described in the California Customer Records statue (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)). A name, address, or telephone number.
|Commercial information. Records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.
|Internet or other electronic network activity information. Browsing history, search history, and information regarding a consumer's interaction with a website, application, or advertisement.
|Inferences drawn from other personal information. Inferences drawn from the information identified above to create a profile reflecting a person's preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.
Categories of Sources
- Auditing related to a current interaction with the consumer and concurrent transactions, including, but not limited to, counting ad impressions to unique visitors, verifying positioning and quality of ad impressions, and auditing compliance with this specification and other standards.
- Detecting security incidents, protecting against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, and prosecuting those responsible for that activity.
- Debugging to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Short-term, transient use, provided that the Personal Information is not disclosed to another third party and is not used to build a profile about a consumer or otherwise alter an individual consumer’s experience outside the current interaction, including, but not limited to, the contextual customization of ads shown as part of the same interaction.
- Performing services on behalf of the business or service provider, including maintaining or servicing accounts, providing customer service, processing or fulfilling orders and transactions, verifying customer information, processing payments, providing financing, providing advertising or marketing services, providing analytic services, or providing similar services on behalf of the business or service provider.
- Undertaking internal research for technological development and demonstration.
- Undertaking activities to verify or maintain the quality or safety of a service or device that is owned, manufactured, manufactured for, or controlled by the business, and to improve, upgrade, or enhance the service or device that is owned, manufactured, manufactured for, or controlled by the business.
Your Privacy Rights