Flaming-Eye Fleece Crewneck (Unisex)
About the Item
About the Design: The Flaming-Eye design is inspired by the ancient Yōkai (mythical spirits) of Japanese folklore, more specifically the Karakasa kozō (唐傘小僧) which is said to haved hopped around on one leg, with one large staring eye, and a long tongue that licked passer-byes.
About the Crewneck: This fleece Crewneck takes care of both comfort and look. This item will fit perfectly in all clothing collections, be it streetwear, loungewear, or athleisure style. Even more, with up to 5% recycled polyester in components, it's a small step closer to a more earth-friendly way of life.
- 50% cotton, 50% polyester
- Fabric weight: 7.8 oz/y² (264.5 g/m²)
- Patented low-pill, high-stitch density PrintPro® XP fleece
- Double-needle stitched neckline and armholes
- Ribbed cuffs and waistband
|Body Length (inches)||16||16 ⅜||16 ¾||17 ⅛||17 ½|
|Chest Width (inches)||16||16 ⅞||18||19 ¼||20 ⅜|
|Sleeve Length (inches)||6 ¼||6 ½||6 ¾||6 ⅞||7 ⅛|